Vital Beings Holistic Veterinary Care
Holistic Veterinarian Coquitlam, Tri-Cities, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge
We provide Natural Health for animals
A committed animal lover and advocate for natural health choices for animals, Dr. Rehanni is passionate about helping animals heal naturally. Dr. Rehanni is a Canadian Veterinary school graduate with over 20 years experience as a Veterinarian. She has completed extensive additional training in natural medicine and is a Certified Classical Homeopathic practitioner.
Healing naturally means encouraging and supporting the animal’s body to heal itself without the ongoing need for pharmaceutical medications. Natural treatment is gentle to the body and has fewer side effects. Methods used include: herbs, homeopathy, natural diets (including raw), titer testing, cold laser therapy (LLT) and food allergy testing. All diseases can be treated naturally, even difficult ones like chronic skin disease, joint pain, arthritis, behavioural problems, and cancer. Healthy animals can also benefit from natural health treatment by preventing illness. Most pet insurance plans cover natural health treatment including homeopathy. See the testimonials on our website.
In our experience, Natural Health/Holistic Veterinary care is a more gentle way of treatment that encourages the body to heal itself. Conventional or Western medicine treats the symptoms of disease but does not help the body to rebalance itself. For example, treating an itchy dog with antibiotics and steroids may suppress or stop the itch for a while, however, without these medications the dog is still itchy. The dog usually requires life long medication and in most cases, the underlying cause or reason that the itching began in the first place, has not been resolved. The real question is "why is the dog itchy"? Holistic medicine, however, treats the whole being, so that the underlying cause for the itch will rebalance itself and the itch will resolve. In our experience, we have found Holistic medicine to be effective for the treatment of chronic diseases, as well as acute/sudden diseases.
Our goal is to help you and your loved ones on the path to better health.
What services do we offer?
- Holistic Veterinary treatment of disease in the Greater Vancouver Area, Tri-Cities, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, & New Westminister.
- Our consulation office is located in Port Coquitlam with easy access from Highway #1
- Homeopathic and Holistic treatment
- Natural medical treatment and advice
- Disease prevention exams and advice
- Cold Laser Therapy treatment (LLLT) (see below)
- Raw food and natural diet advice
- Certificates of health and consultations for international travel
- Vaccine titer testing (Blood testing to verify vaccine levels)
- Advice on feeding puppies, overweight animals and for specific diseases (food allergies, diabetes, kidney and liver diseases)
- In home euthanasia services for our long-term clients
- Phone and internet Homeopathic consultations for those unable to travel to our area.
- Lab testing including blood & urine analysis
- Food allergy testing through Nutriscan
Low Level Light Laser Therapy (LLLT) (also known as Cold Laser) for treating conditions such as: painful joints, arthritis, hip dysplasia, muscle injuries, nerve injuries, lameness, skin conditions, painful ears, and to speed up wound healing. (For more information see: www.Thorlaser.com and our tab under Articles by Dr. Rehanni)
Please see our tab under "Fee Schedule"
We understand the special relationship between you and your pet and treat our own pets as part of our family.
Our Veterinarians are certified by the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association and the College of Veterinarians of BC, and have undergone further training in Holistic Homeopathic Medicine. We focus on Holistic and Natural healing modalities including Classical Homeopathic Medicine, herbs, cold laser therapy and nutritional counselling. We also provide advice on immune system support, vaccination, allergies and the treatment of chronic diseases like allergies, arthritis, hepatitis, pancreatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, poor digestion, intestinal bacterial overgrowth, cardiac disease, asthma, kidney disease, cancer and vaccine related side effects.
Sign Up for our Free Newsletter! It will give you important information on keeping your pets healthy.