Natural, Holistic & Homeopathic Pet Care in TriCities & Greater Vancouver
We provide Holistic veterinary care, focusing on Classical Homeopathic medicine, for your companion animal.
WE NOW HAVE AN OFFICE IN PORT COQUITLAM IN ASSOCIATION WITH SHAUGHNESSY VETERINARY HOSPITAL
We also offer mobile housecall service to the following areas of Greater Vancouver:
- Tricities (Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody)
- North Burnaby/Lougheed Mall area
- New Westminister
- Pitt Meadows
- Maple Ridge
- General Veterinary examination and treatment of dogs, cats, rabbits, reptiles and small rodents, and birds
- Natural, Holistic Veterinary care
- Homeopathic consultation and treatment of dogs, cats, rodents, reptiles, birds and horses
- Raw food diet advice
- Immunization and immunization protocols specifically developed for your pet, certificates of health and consultations for international travel
- Blood testing to verify vaccine levels (Titre testing)
- Blood and lab testing
- Advice on feeding puppies, overweight animals and particular diseases (food allergies, diabetes, kidney and liver diseases)
- We do provide in home euthanasia services for our long term clients
- We also offer phone and internet Homeopathic consultations for those unable to travel to our area.
- Blood analysis to check for diabetes, kidney disease and more
- Vaccine titer testing
- Tests for fungal and bacterial infections
We are pleased to offer: Low Level Light Laser Therapy (LLLT) (also known as Cold Laser) for treating conditions such as: painful joints, arthritis, hip dysplasia, muscle injuries, nerve injuries, lameness, skin conditions, painful ears, and to speed up wound healing. For more information see: www.Thorlaser.com and our article about LLLT under the tab "Articles by Dr. Rehanni"
Please see our tab under "Fee Schedule"
Please call 778-231-9155 or use our contact form. We're happy to help.